What is Mums and Bubs?
These sessions are specifically designed by an Accredited Exercise Physiologist to meet your needs. It is a safe, rewarding and fun environment. Join in with other mums and bubs to motivate you to get into shape with the help of the team at REPS Movement. We have designed exercise classes that work within your ability and aim to achieve your goals.
Want to try it out for FREE? Have one session on us today. click here to enquire further.
Here are some common questions:
What do I need to have before starting?
- A clearance from your GP or Obstetrician for you to participate in structured exercise (this is generally completed at your 6 week post natal check up)
- All participants will be required to fill in a pre-exercise questionnaire to assist us with identifying any increased risk to injury.
Where is it, how much will it cost and will I be required to sign up to an ongoing membership?
- Classes will be at our Canning Vale branch and will cost $15 per session.
- No, you will not have to sign up to a membership
What should I bring?
- The little one of course, and all usual items to keep them happy
- A ground mat or blanket - we do have new carpets and fitness equipment and plenty of space to have them on the ground watching mommy work out
- Water bottle and towel
What will the class consist of?
When are the classes and how long will they run for?
- For the moment classes will be ongoing every Tuesday and Thursday between 12noon and 1pm
- Each class will be for approximately 45 minutes
- If popular we may extend the times and days
How do I book a spot to join in?
- Class sizes are limited to maximise the safety and quality of each session, please call us on (08) 6258 5822 to book a spot
If you have any further questions or queries, please dont hesitate to call us on 6258 5822 or email us at email@example.com